|Power Consumption||10 KV|
|Number Of Wheel||4|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Kleenoil low vaccum Dehydration machine (LVDH) for water removal from oil.
LVDH being the most cost-friendly and reliable way to remove contaminants from hydraulic oil, the machine is most suitable in situations where large amounts of water get emulsified into the oil.
The LVDH uses an extensive process to remove water and gas from oil at temperatures lower than 53° C, it significantly reduces oxidation during the dehydration process. LVDH is fast, inexpensive, and an automated system.
ADVANTAGES of the KLEENOIL LVDH:
- Easy to operate for an efficient method for continuous removal of moisture from oil.
- No damage to oil and the unit offers dry, dehydrated oil.
- Significantly reduced residence time with fast and efficient heat transfer
- Reduced pressure drop
- Ability to process materials that are sensitive to thermal degradation or prone to
- fouling and ability to process high-viscosity and high-solids materials
- High evaporation ratios (> 95%)
- Easy to clean/maintain equipment