Oil Patch Testing KitPioneers in the industry, we offer oil patch testing kit from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 30,000 / KitGet Latest Price
|Membrane Filter Paper Thickness||0.8 micron|
|Benzene Bottle Material||Plastic|
|Benzene Bottle Size||500 ml|
Oil Patch Testing Kit is an oil analysis equipment. Now a days, oil analysis is not just important for the oil and lubricant industry, but also used in other industries like automotive, aerospace, energy supply etc. Previous studies shows that nearly 80% of all machine failures are related to oil contamination. Oil analysis is a proactive method that can save these industries considerable costs year on year. Oil analysis measures the contamination from surface degradation caused by mechanical wear and corrosion from integrated components such as hydraulic motors, piston, housing, etc.
You can minimize your downtime and maximize your uptime with oil contamination control.
It comprises of:
Vacuum pump with flexible pipe;
Conical flask; Funnel;
Sintered Glass Membrane holder;
Pincette; Metallic Clamp;
500 ml plastic Benzene bottle;
0.8 micron membrane filter paper(1 Box - 100Nos.);
100 X Microscope(Optional)
Clean Fluid Sample
- This is a clean fluid sample viewed through the 100X microscope. This corresponds to an ISO 14/12 cleanliness code.
Dirty fluid Sample
- This is a dirty fluid sample as viewed through the 100X microscope and corresponds to an ISO 17/15 cleanliness code.
Price Range:- Rs.10000/- to 45000/-
- A minimum 25 ml fluid sample is needed per analysis. A 25 mm diameter 1 or 5 micron patch membrane is placed under the fluid funnel assembly. Then a 25 ml fluid sample is placed into the funnel assembly. With the funnel assembly attached to the vacuum pump the analysis can now be performed.
- The vacuum pump is then actuated which pulls the fluid from the funnel through the 25 mm patch membrane filter. Use the solvent to wash the funnel of all fluid residue. Then place the patch membrane onto the included 3/5 index cards and seal the patch membrane with the included adhesive laminating seals.
- The laminating seals keep outside particles from contaminating the patch membrane. Then use the 100X microscope to visually see the captured particles caught by the 1 or 5 micron patch membrane filters. This visual representation can be used to determine the ISO Fluid Cleanliness Class Range.