|Weight||Approx. 100 kg|
|Rate Per Minute||1450|
|Flow Rate||600 LPH|
|Dimensions (mm)||1100 X 600 X 950|
The Gear Oil Filtration System
comes attached with Magnet filters or fluid line filters. These reduce tool and workpiece damage caused by ferrous metal chips, filings, and dust which get into coolant systems during burnishing, drilling, milling, grinding, broaching and other machining operations.Application
Grinding, Honing & Lapping Machines; Transmission & Gearboxes; Engines; Post Drill Head Operations; Saw Sharpening; Pump Protection; Pre Filtration; Diesel Storage Tanks; High viscosity lubricating oils. Bearing Lubrication System. Earthmoving, Construction & Mining Equipment
- Prevent ferrous particles from flowing into reservoir and back to the workpiece.
- Less downtime due to tool breakage.
- More work hours between tool reconditions.
- Ferrous materials and other suspended materials are automatically removed from the fluid, relatively dry.
-Pump Specification-DG 35
-Electric Motor: 1 kw/1.5HP/415kv, 3 Phase 960RPM
-Flow rate: 2000lph
-Viscosity :Upto 520 cst
Oil Flow Rate: Output levels are dependent on viscosity, temperature, degree of contamination, and oil pressure
- Item Code: MFS4XSDU9788withMM